Wednesday, February 4, 2009

welcome, cilaprex googlers!

Maybe its time to invite all those people who google Cilaprex into the blog. Quite a lot of you come here. And from all over the world. Even arab nations! (beware, you might self-combust because you are reading something coming out of Israel! You have been warned! Avert your eyes!!). My doctor prescribed me Cilaprex because I went to her complaining that I am always stressed out and evil.

Honestly, I didn't really take much Cilaprex so I can't give you much guidance. I prefer to take denial and then watch the side-effects wreak havoc on my homelife due to stress triggered by my day job and useless husband. Was he shouted at because he was useless, or useless because I shouted at him? Chicken. Egg. Useless I tell you.

The best cure is laughter. And I've been laughing today. Out loud! Here's some laughs I wanted to share with you:
http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/2005/11/searching-for-salvation-or-salivation.html
http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/2006/07/searching-far-and-wide.html
http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/2008/10/searching-for-big-bird.html
http://15minutelunch.blogspot.com/2009/01/crap-i-drank-yesterday.html

(these are the kind of blog posts that are so good, they encourage me to curl up into a ball under a rock and die in a minute dust cloud of unworthiness). Hats off to you, Johnny Virgil!

Then there's the news I've been looking at:
Do "men" realize they rolled up a Viking into that ball?

And the news I was fed in an expat newsletter:

I'd be confused! I once slowed down to speed limit for a cardboard cutout police car. But we've already established I'm a criminal (see here).


For the person who has everything. But do they have a moss bathmat grown with their own roll off body water??


There's something about the "it has emerged" ... did the illegal immigrants suddenly emerge from some wheelie bins outside Acton Town Pizza Hut?!

And the last thing that made me laugh was myself!
In response to an article written by a man who was headed back to the States after not finding a job 5 years after he came to Israel:
He was probably one of those people you see at STC conventions with wild eyebrows, a nervous tick, and his pants belted in tightly under his manboobs.
The thing that makes me laugh is that I don't make myself laugh until someone writes back a ROFL and then I read it back to myself and guffaw so hard it makes Eduardo ask me why I'm crying.

1 comment:

  1. "Was he shouted at because he was useless, or useless because I shouted at him?"
    I ask myself this very same question every day…..every single f@#%ing day…
    I think it’s the first option. At least at my household….

    ReplyDelete