Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Challenge Anneke

9 September

Today I:

  • Question why a groom would wear grey to his wedding.
  • Answer: No. taste.
  • Have a huge zit erupting on my forehead and no control over the fact.
  • Had my moments in the ministry of silly walks. Not as good as that time past the futon shop on Ben Yehuda of course. Nothing tops that. But I did make Meri merry.
  • Have to admit, it does look as if Wentworth Miller is gay.

  • Replied to an email 1 week and 1 hour later, starting with the statement “I disagree.”
  • What I object to about Miller’s gayness is to being told about it with a cheeky grin by way of a good morning, how are you today? By my cell cubemate.
  • Looked up the word “incandescent”.
  • Had my you’ve-been-fired-have-some-flip-flops stolen off the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment