Monday, September 22, 2008

Still too hot

22 September

Today I:


  • Ain’t clicking for any more too hot! Are you insane?
  • Am getting my iron from mishmishes.
  • Got the deluge, oh boy.
  • Am not sleeping properly. Once woken, unable to reconnect with the sandman.
  • She’s the best singer, but sometimes Parween Sultana sounds like a mosquito. Is that big in India then?
  • Witness the conversion of Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley investment banks to traditional bank holding companies, which is a watershed moment for Wall Street, effectively marking the end of the New York investment bank, and yet do not know what that means. Like, at ALL.
  • Thanks to this realized why I missed the Olympics last time round! Of course, isn’t it? They are every 4 years! What was I doing 4 years ago??
  • Am thinking that this sleeplessness is kinda unusual for me.
  • Fleetingly felt the love again. Bubble burst due to lack of digging it.
  • Think I am signed up to a creative writing group. Some people just won’t take no for an answer.
  • Thought Shaili left her lifted flower ball in the bead shop, went back to the bead shop to look for it, couldn’t find it, checked my handbag, saw it, felt SO BLOND.
  • Watched Bruce constipate himself off Survivor 12 Panama.

No comments:

Post a Comment