Tuesday, September 23, 2008

i saw a boat on the highway

23 September

Today I:

  • Need to get Michael a medal for being my husband for nearly 9 years and still searching for my car keys in the middle of the night so he can turn off the inner light in my car that "shaili must have played with", forgetting so well that I had told him that when I got home with Shaili she was asleep in said car.
  • Rode up a delayed-reaction lift.
  • Am wondering if I am being a teenager for being bugged that someone who has become increasingly irritating is making exclusive play-dates with people I have gotten closer to.
  • Too much Indian music can get on your tits. Is it Ms Sultana’s mosquito impression, or is this just me being irritated because of the play-dates thing?
  • Am still trying to figure out why the playdates thing bothers me. Do I demand exclusive friendships?
  • Spoke to 3 people about the playdate situation and feel better because the way I told it led them to reassure me that the OTHER MOTHER is the childish one. SCORE ME!
  • Broke free for lunch. Ate a giraffe for lunch.
  • Opened the Gospel according to Matthew and read about walking on water.
  • Realised that The Roman Catholic Church will always be like a parent to me, and like it. I am so Prodigal.
  • Designed the graphics for a “we’re outta here!” party:


No comments:

Post a Comment