Sunday, September 21, 2008

zip zip zip

21 September

Today I:

  • Swear I hardly slept all night.
  • Am waiting for a deluge and can’t be bothered to go to Pilates. Anyway, I am waiting for a deluge.
  • Am aware that on 1st November my invisible force shield will no longer work here. That is one month after my visible force shield stops working here. Who is left?
  • Found 3 people who loved my out of office reply.
  • In the fallout of an episode that shall from here on out be referred to as "Michael, who is not a hairdresser, attempts to be a hairdresser", took amit to a REAL hairdresser who had to perform CORRECTIVE HAIRDRESSING.
  • Laughed heartedly at Piers Morgan kissing the cowboy. I love that Trump gets it and Trace does not.
  • It really doesn’t look so bad:


No comments:

Post a Comment