Thursday, October 23, 2008

garlic, the pecker perker

23 October

Today I:

  • Happy 33 Jo!
  • Thinking about: I say sod the garden hire a yacht and sail around the world!
  • Who’s not replying STRAIGHT! AWAY! Now, ah, sucker?!
  • Iron is crashing, iron is crashing! Mayday mayday.
  • Things I can do while waiting for a topic to load:
    1. unravel phone cord
    2. create a wiki page
    3. read multiple dooce entries
    4. check gmail for reply regarding email to brother
    5. update this log
    6. Have fun with
    The best Title drop down list on the net!
    7. Can laugh out loud
    8. Can create random wiki pages with nobody noticing…
    9. wrote email
    10 replied to emails
  • Spilt soda water all over my schnitzel dammit.
  • Am ANTM-challenged tonight because my HOT is pixilated because aliens are trying to race their saucers around the HOT station. Every now and then I hear them scream in a blip of “run to the light, Kaitlin” digitalized soundbites.

No comments:

Post a Comment