Wednesday, October 22, 2008

rudefood

22 October

Today I:

  • Snapshot Pilates: Did not find all of the exercises hard. Just the legs at 45 degree angle ones.
  • Threw my brother a curveball heavily-laden subtext comment.
  • Kept thinking it is Sunday!
  • Had to handle bitsuists who like to bounce!
  • Oh no you didn’t: lash out at my work.
  • Things I can do while waiting for a topic to load:
    1. file nails
    2. create a wiki page
    3. read multiple dooce entries

    4. check gmail for reply regarding email to brother
    5. update this log
    6. looked up Keanu Reeves in Wikipedia
    7. looked up jus sanguinis in Wikipedia
    8. looked up jus soli in Wikipedia
    9. googled birth tourism
    10. booked a trip to Eilat
    11. wrote email
    12. felt increasing concern for the people who walk past me and must think all I ever do is surf the internet. Of course, they’d be right, but not for the reasons they think!
    13. replied to emails
    14. discussed color correction
  • Lunchtime titters by THIS persimmon:

    ©Steven.

No comments:

Post a Comment