Friday, January 30, 2009

keep out of reach and sight of children

There is some really dire film starring Jennifer Lopez and Ben Afflek called Gigli or something, probably from the Bennifer days when them popping into Baja Fresh for a burrito was still BREAKING NEWS on E! News, and they team up to half-kidnap some retarded chap for money or something. As I say, it was a terrible film and not worth watching excpet for the retard who JUST HAS TO read something. Anything. And you know, I totally get that. I do. Because when I'm having a crap, I totally need to read something too.

Oh come on! Men do it all the time!

Usually when you're in the bathroom you don't get much of anything to read. The downstairs toilet in my house is considered the "boys toilet" and there is plenty of reading material in there. But I am a girl so I use the girls toilet which is the bathroom. I don't really need anything long, just something to take my mind off passing the poo. So I find myself grabbing the nearest thing and wrapping my tongue around the long ingredients of bathroom items. Did you know there's Tetrachlorohydrex GLY in my deodorant? And Sodium Diethylenetriamine Pentamethylene Phosphonate in my shampoo?

This morning I read the headlice treatment I brought back from england. I threw away the box when we were in england so the ingredients are lost to me. I had to entertain myself with the CAUTIONs. Do not smoke while using this product. Just the image of me (or anyone) treating my kids for headlice with a fag hanging out of the corner of my mouth made me laugh out loud!

And splash, I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment